Partner Visa

If you are married to an Australian or eligible person then the Partner Visa will enable you to live and work in Australia. This visa will initially give you temporary residence in Australia and then will move to permanent residency after the initial period has been completed.

This application may be made outside Australia. The sponsor must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

WARNING: This visa has a current processing and approval time of 12 months so early planning should be made…

Please apply for a FREE consultation for further detailed information on this Australian visa including the fees & costs, timing supporting documents & application forms & other requirements to make a valid Australian visa application.

Contact us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.